Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Celebrating & Strengthening Christian Marriage --- a Wednesday series for 2018

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery 
"Let there be such oneness between us that when one cries, the other tastes salt." (attributed to multiple authors)
“[On what young husbands should say to their wives:] I have taken you in my arms, and I love you, and I prefer you to my life itself. For the present life is nothing, and my most ardent dream is to spend it with you in such a way that we may be assured of not being separated in the life reserved for us... I place your love above all things, and nothing would be more bitter or painful to me than to be of a different mind than you.” -  St John Chrysostom
"Love that leads to marriage is a gift from God and a great act of faith toward other human beings."St. Pope John Paul II 

1 comment:

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)