Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pretty Happy Funny Real 'Birthday of a King'

Pretty & Happy- We were happy to hear the girls sing at their Christmas concert, and I think they sang very prettily. The video above is my desperate attempt to capture a bit of the music.
Funny? Not really- I got to the concert after the girls' Ave Maria duet and right before Daughter #2's solo. This is as close as I could get.
Real- I wrote about the behavior of the concert goers yesterday...that felt a little too 'real.' And then I checked my cell phone. I thought I had taken video of their duet, but I messed up. Apparently one has to turn on the camera...so this {phfr} is a bit of a 'downer,' but we are still content!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet singing...my daughters came running when they heard. 0:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I'm sorry that you didn't get to hear the whole concert. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- you can hear her nerves- at the concert she was less nervous! The Ave maria was good but they really cannot do it acapella

      Delete

thanks for commenting! (comments on old posts are moderated)